This ceiling mount provides hassle-free installation for a ceiling-mounted flat panel display and is a great option for digital signage installations.
- Ceiling plate and extension column (Adjustable and Fixed) are required and must be ordered separately to fit your specific installation requirements
Discontinued June 1, 2014. Replaced by MCM1U (landscape and portrait), LCM1U or LCM1UP (portrait). MCS6000 will be available in limited quantities but requires an MSB universal or custom interface purchased separately.
- Centris Technology provides fingertip tilt
- Screen angle can be tightened down for public applications
- ClickConnect Technology provides simple, tool-free latching with an audible click!
- Post-installation leveling with no tools needed
- Q-Latch mounting system for quick connect/disconnect
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (MAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
- Integrated cable management through extension column
- Custom and universal options available