Chief’s premium Kontour™ KX Series Monitor Arms provide the most complete range of motion available, due to our exclusive FleXlink design. KX Series mounts with FleXlink optimize the depth of dual-, triple- and quad-monitor installs for shallow depth desktops while still providing full range of motion for screen sharing with colleagues.
This series includes Chief's patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt technology for effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour™ monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work environment.
- FleXlink provides full range of motion while optimizing depth of dual-, triple- and quad-monitor mounts for shallow-depth desktops
- Best-in-class weight capacity range of 5 to 25 lbs. (2.3 – 11.3 kg) makes specification simple
- No need to pay more for that "heavy duty" arm to support your Apple monitor or All-in-One!
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver, black and white finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- Enhanced column interface enables easy upgrades from single- to dual- or triple-monitor installations without impacting the existing installation, future-proofing your investment
- 20" (508 mm) of total height adjustment range
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Additional 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour™ monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits!
- See our LEED Flyer for more details