The Impact™ On-Wall Kiosk brings new flexibility to the digital signage enclosure market while maintaining a sleek aesthetic to complement a variety of environments. The integrated 5/32” thick tempered glass is factory bonded to the enclosure with industrial adhesives. Providing protection for your LCD display from sharp objects and common impacts.
Note: Bezel size varies per product. Reference technical drawings and specification sheet for different image diagonals.
Additional LL-VC21 Lever Lock™ component storage plates available for purchase.
- Integrated with factory bonded 5/32” tempered glass providing protection for your LCD display
- Depth-adjustable exterior frame supports a wide range of displays
- A wall protrusion of 4" (101mm) or less can be obtained by using flat panels less than 2.75" (70mm) in depth
- Integrated wall reveal compensates for uneven walls to keep the frame plumb and provides passive cooling
- Exclusive design keeps the display mounted to the frame when opened for unparalleled service and maintenance access
- Reversible hinges to avoid obstructions for installation and service
- Engagement latch can be secured with tamperproof hardware
- Multiple storage options available
- Middle Atlantic’s Lever LockTM technology is integrated to avoid cutting into walls
- Large empty center backing enables use with in-wall boxes
- Compatible with PAC525 and PAC526 series in-wall boxes, including power options