The HDMI HDBaseT + USB-C, 3.5mm, and USB-B to A over Cat Extender Dual Gang Wall Plate Transmitter to Box Receiver - 4K 60Hz allows a 4K HDMI source to be extended up to 130ft to a 4K display using a single Cat6a Ethernet cable. This is an ideal solution where USB must be extended alongside HDMI video and audio to interactive whiteboards and displays in conference rooms, classrooms, lecture halls, and many other installation needs that are far beyond the length limitations of standard HDMI cabling.
The transmitter extends HDMI, USB-C, and high speed USB 2.0 signals over a single Cat5e, Cat6 or Cat6a network patch cable. Extend 4K HDMI or USB-C up to 115 feet and 1080p up to 230 feet using a Cat5e or Cat6 cable. For longer 4K distances, extend 4K HDMI or USB-C up to 130 feet using a Cat6a cable.
This HDMI HDBaseT Extender is HDCP 2.2 compliant, making sure that the connection between the source and display is secure. Automatic switching is supported by the transmitter, connecting to the last active source. One-way analog audio pass through is supported from the transmitter to the receiver. High speed USB 2.0 pass through is supported over HDBaseT up to 230ft for KVM control of devices such as USB cameras, keyboards, mice, etc. With PoH support, the receiver can send power to the wall plate transmitter, so no additional power adapter is required, allowing for greater flexibility in installations. Advanced users can control the transmitter via API command through the Micro USB port on transmitter or the RS232 port on receiver.
Note: Ensure a solid reliable connection between the 4K HDMI HDBaseT Extender and critical equipment. We suggest using HDMI Cables with gripping connectors that provide greater port retention than standard HDMI connectors.
Note: Stranded Cat5e/6/6a patch cables may be used for HDMI extension applications up to 230ft. Shielded, solid conductor Cat6 or HDBaseT Certified Cat6a network cabling is recommended for applications where the category cable must be coiled, is run near other high-frequency signaling cables, or in high EMI/RFI environments. For best performance use an HDBaseT Certified Cat6a Patch Cable.
- • Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 130ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 230ft with Cat 6a cable
- • Extend 4K at 60Hz (4:2:0) up to 115ft and 1080p at 60Hz up to 200ft with Cat 5e/6 cable
- • HDCP 2.2 compliant, to create a secure connection between the source and display
- • The Transmitter supports automatic switching, following the last-in-first-out rule
- • One-way analog audio pass through from wall-plate transmitter to receiver
- • Supports USB 2.0 pass through over HDBT up to 230ft, connecting up to 4 USB devices to the receiver
- • Supports CEC switch command sent by wall-plate
- • One-way Power over HDBaseT (PoH), so that the wall plate can be powered by receiver
- • The transmitter supports firmware upgrade and device control via the Micro USB port
- • HDBaseT Chipset VS210, for simpler HDBaseT installations