The Tesira TEC-1s is an Ethernet control device for use with all Tesira systems. It offers a simple, intuitive interface for end users and can be installed and configured to fit the unique needs of a particular application. The TEC-1s connects via standard CAT-5/6/7 cabling and is powered over Ethernet, eliminating the need for custom cabling and local power sources. Multiple remote control panels can be connected over large distances using standard network technology. The TEC-1s is surface-mounted.
- Adjustment and/or initiation of 32 selectable system volumes and actions
- Volumes are any individual or grouped system levels, including inputs, outputs, matrix cross-points, etc.
- Actions are any individual or grouped system operations, including presets, source selection, mutes, ducking, combining, etc.
- Control functions are programmed in the Tesira system design software
- High contrast OLED display with a wide viewing angle
- The display brightness can be adjusted to fit the ambient light present in the application and automatically dims when not in use
- Capacitive touch technology eliminates protruding and moving parts to increase product reliability and longevity while simplifying cleaning
- 330’ (100m) Ethernet cable length can be extended with standard PoE network technology (routers, switches, hubs, media converters)
- Connects with standard RJ-45 or IDC connector
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty
Device was delivered in working order as promised easy to configure and install. Would buy Again