HUDDLE ROOM SOLUTIONS
For a complete solution pair with a: BIAMP Parlé VBC 2500 Conferencing Video Bar – Creation Networks
The Biamp Devio SCR-20CX is a conferencing hub with a Parlé TCM-XEX ceiling microphone that provides users with exceptional AV experiences when using web-based conferencing systems.
Intended for huddle rooms or small conference rooms, the SCR-20 hub uses Beamtracking™ microphones and professional-grade DSP to optimize the audio quality, allowing far-end conference participants to experience the conversation naturally. The hub supports a variety of room designs for computer-based conferencing including a BYOD approach or connection via a dedicated in-room PC.
Devio works in concert with PCs running a variety of web-based conferencing solutions including Microsoft Skype for Business / Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™ / Google Meet, and many more. For ease of network and device management, Devio can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU) software, and firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units as needed.
- Works in concert with PCs running web-based conferencing solutions, including Microsoft Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts™/Google Meet, and many more
- Supports both Windows and Mac PCs, and uses standard audio drivers
- Supports driverless, pass-through HDMI connectivity to a single in-room display, or to two monitors with USB video using DisplayLink USB graphics technology (requires installation of DisplayLink driver on laptop; supports Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10)
- Auto Setup validates device connections, adjusts room levels, and sets speaker EQ to optimize audio quality
- Can be monitored and managed remotely via SNMP or with the Devio System Administration Utility (SAU)
- Firmware updates can be scheduled and deployed to multiple Devio units via the SAU
- Speaker connectivity options include HDMI audio, a built-in 20W amplifier, or RCA line out
- Includes a mounting bracket for under–the–table installation
- Ships with one tabletop or ceiling Beamtracking microphone with 360-degree coverage
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ two-year warranty