The black Audio-Technica Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone Capsule for ES925 is an interchangeable mic capsule for the ES925 conferencing microphone for meetings, panels, and educational applications. The ES925 features a modular design, allowing you to mix and match mic capsules (of different polar patterns), gooseneck lengths, and power modules to get the exact configuration that works for your needs.
This microphone capsule features a narrow hypercardioid polar pattern, which uses a pressure-gradient capsule to create a narrow pickup pattern with a 100° acceptance angle—focusing audio capture tightly on the subject and picking up less background sound.
- Designed for use with Audio-Technica's ES925 series of conferencing microphones
- Hypercardioid pickup pattern focuses audio capture on the person speaking and reduces background noise
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Requires 11 to 52V phantom power