The black Audio-Technica ES9450/XLR is an omnidirectional condenser boundary microphone designed to provide intelligible reproduction of speech and minimum visibility for surface-mount configurations in conferencing, interviews, theater, and more. By utilizing UniGuard technology, the microphone delivers enhanced rejection of RFI from sources such as lighting and wireless devices.
The condenser mic element yields a frequency response of 60 Hz to 15 kHz, while the omnidirectional polar pattern provides uniform 360° audio capture all around the mic. The mic features a built-in power module with an XLR output, allowing you to connect it a wide range or audio equipment including mixers and PA speakers. The ES9450/XLR requires 11 to 52V phantom power for operation. Rubber isolators are included to reduce the transfer of vibration from surfaces.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as conferencing, recording, monitoring, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360° acceptance angle
- Mounts unobtrusively in tabletops, ceilings, and panels
- IPX4 water resistance protects the microphone from splashes of water
- Self-contained power module with XLR male output connector
- Rugged all-metal build with a two-layer perforated grille
- Rubber isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting-surface vibration
- Requires 11 to 52 VDC phantom power
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- RoHS compliant—free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances