The white ES933 from Audio-Technica is a low-profile hanging microphone engineered to deliver high-quality sound reinforcement for a wide variety of applications in theater and TV studios, houses of worship, professional performance stages, and similar environments. This configuration of the mic includes an in-line XLR power module.
This version of the mic features a cardioid polar pattern with a 120° angle of acceptance, providing a well-balanced audio pickup pattern that remains forgiving for performers while still capturing less background sound. The ES933's versatile modular design offers several mic capsule options (available separately) with varying polar patterns, allowing you to tailor the mic to your application. The mic includes a permanently attached 50' cable terminating in a TA3F connector that plugs into the power module. The mic requires an 11 to 52V phantom power source for operation.
- Designed for quality-sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups, and theater stages
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Included steel hanger positions microphone over performers
- Requires 11 to 52 VDC phantom power
- AT8538 power module with XLR output included
- Power module features low-cut filter switch