The black ES933 from Audio-Technica is a low-profile hanging microphone engineered to deliver high-quality sound reinforcement for a wide variety of applications in theater and TV studios, houses of worship, professional performance stages, and similar environments. This configuration of the mic includes a plate-mount power module for ceiling or wall installation.
This version of the microphone features a narrow MicroLine polar pattern, which uses both an interference tube and a pressure-gradient capsule to create a very narrow pickup pattern with a 90° acceptance angle, focusing audio capture tightly on the subject. The ES933's versatile modular design offers several mic capsule options (available separately) with varying polar patterns, allowing you to tailor the mic to your application. The mic includes a permanently attached 50' cable terminating in a TA3F connector that plugs into the power module.
- Designed for quality-sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups, and theater stages
- MicroLine pickup pattern with interference tube provides Audio-Technica's tightest polar pattern, focusing audio capture on the person speaking and reducing background noise and feedback issues when sound reinforcement gear is used
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Included steel hanger positions microphone over performers
- Requires 11 to 52 VDC phantom power
- AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module included
- Power module features switches for low-cut filter and +10 dB gain boost