The white ES931 from Audio-Technica is a 6" low-profile gooseneck microphone designed for ceiling installation and engineered to deliver quality sound reinforcement for meeting and event spaces, houses of worship, boardrooms, and similar environments.
This version of the mic features a cardioid polar pattern with a 120° angle of acceptance, providing a well-balanced audio pickup pattern that remains forgiving for presenters and meeting partcipants while still capturing less background sound. The ES931's versatile modular design offers several mic capsule options (available separately) with varying polar patterns, allowing you to tailor the mic to your application. This configuration also includes a TA3F connector. A power module (available separately) is required for the electret-condenser mic capsule.
- Designed to provide quality sound reinforcement for meetings, panels, and conferences
- Small size and excellent response make the microphone well suited for installation in boardrooms, schools, government settings, houses of worship, and similar environments
- Uniform cardioid polar pattern with 120° acceptance angle
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quickly into desired shape with virtually no memory effect
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Requires 11 to 52 VDC phantom power
- Works with AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module, AT8538 power module, or ATND8734 network audio microphone power module (all available separately)