The ES931PMML MicroLine® condenser gooseneck microphone from Audio-Technica—with its low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design—is an exceptional fit for installed applications. The microphone features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for remarkable radio frequency interference (RFI) rejection, and is designed to seamlessly attach to the provided AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module using a special TA3F-type connector which is likewise engineered for optimized RFI immunity. The mic itself comes in a low-reflectance white finish (also available in black, ES931PMML - sold separately).
This gooseneck condenser mic comes equipped with an ESE-ML MicroLine mic element, delivering a uniform line cardioid polar pattern with 90° acceptance angle, and is supplied with a 2-stage foam windscreen. Additional interchangeable microphone elements – omnidirectional (360°), cardioid (120°) and hypercardioid (100°) – are also available separately.
Switches located within the power module enable a +10 dB gain setting, providing extra-sensitive pickup, as well as a choice of flat response or low-frequency rolloff response (via the integral 80 Hz high-pass UniSteep® filter), to help control undesired ambient noise. The power module is designed to mount in a standard metal U.S. single-gang electrical box.
Boardrooms • School and government settings • Teleconferencing • Houses of worship • Other installed applications
- ES931PMWML microphone
- AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module
- AT8138(WH) two-stage foam windscreen
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard, single-gang electrical box
- MicroLine® polar pattern provides narrow 90° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no “memory” permits quick positioning into desired shape
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360° (additional elements sold separately)