The ES931PMH hypercardioid condenser gooseneck microphone—with its low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design—is an exceptional fit for use in boardrooms, schools, houses of worship and other installed applications as well. The microphone features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for remarkable radio frequency interference (RFI) rejection, and is designed to seamlessly attach to the provided AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module using a special TA3F-type connector which is likewise engineered for optimized RFI immunity.
This gooseneck condenser mic delivers a uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100° acceptance angle, is supplied with a 2-stage foam windscreen and comes in a low-reflectance black finish (also available in white, ES931PMWH - sold separately). Additional interchangeable microphone elements – omnidirectional (360°), cardioid (120°) and MicroLine® (90°) – are also available separately.
Switches located within the power module enable a +10 dB gain setting for extra sensitive pickup, along with a choice of flat response or low-frequency rolloff response (via the integral 80 Hz high-pass UniSteep® filter), to help control undesired ambient noise. The power module is made to mount in a standard metal U.S. single-gang electrical box.
Boardrooms • School and government settings • Teleconferencing • Houses of worship • Other installed applications
- ES931PMH microphone
- AT8534 wall/ceiling plate power module
- AT8109 2-stage foam windscreen
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation usingstandard, single-gang electrical box
- Comes in black (also available separately in white - ES931PMWH)
- Uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100° acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radiofrequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimizepickup of undesired ambient noise
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quicklyinto desired shape
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to360° (additional elements sold separately)