The Audio-Technica ES925 MicroLine Condenser Microphone with 21.1" Gooseneck & XLR Power Module is a conferencing microphone well suited for meetings, panels, and educational applications. The mic features a 21.1" adjustable gooseneck that allows the speaker to position the mic for optimal results while still maintaining a relatively low visual profile. An LED ring makes it easy to see the mic's status when used with ATUC products or the AT8699R desk stand (available separately).
The ES925 features a modular design allowing you to mix and match mic capsules (of different polar patterns), gooseneck lengths, and power modules to get the exact configuration that works for your needs. This version of the microphone features a narrow MicroLine polar pattern, which uses both an interference tube and a pressure-gradient capsule to create a very narrow pickup pattern with a 90° acceptance angle, to focus audio capture tightly on the subject. This version also includes an XLR power module that plugs directly into XLR connectors or mounts to mic stands.
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck, and power module—each is interchangeable with components from other ES Modular microphones
- MicroLine pickup pattern with interference tube provides Audio-Technica's tightest polar pattern, focusing audio capture on the person speaking, and reducing background noise and feedback issues when sound reinforcement gear is used
- Power module plugs into any standard XLRF-type connector or mounts to mic stands using included quick-mount stand adapter
- Element housing features a highly visible, single-state RGB LED status indicator that functions seamlessly with ATUC series products and AT8699R desk stand (available separately)
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Included low-profile universal isolation mount attenuates noise, shock, and vibration
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce breaths and plosive noises
- Available in six different lengths
- Requires 11 to 52V phantom power