The Audio-Technica ES925 MicroLine Condenser Microphone with 15.1" Gooseneck, Flush-Mount Power Module & 3-Pin XLR is a conferencing microphone well suited for meetings, panels, and educational applications. The mic features an adjustable 15.1" gooseneck that allows the speaker to position the mic for optimal results while still maintaining a relatively low visual profile. An LED mute button and ring make it easy to operate the mic and see its status at a glance.
The ES925 features a modular design allowing you to mix and match mic capsules (of different polar patterns), gooseneck lengths, and power modules, to get the exact configuration that works for your needs. This version of the microphone features a narrow MicroLine polar pattern, which uses both an interference tube and a pressure-gradient capsule to create a very narrow pickup pattern with a 90° acceptance angle, to focus audio capture tightly on the subject. This version also includes a flush-mount power module with a 3-pin XLR male output, ideal for mounting to desks, tabletops, or podiums.
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck, and power module—each is interchangeable with components from other ES Modular microphones
- MicroLine pickup pattern with interference tube provides Audio-Technica's tightest polar pattern, focusing audio capture on the person speaking, and reducing background noise and feedback issues when sound reinforcement gear is used
- Flush-mount power module and element housing both feature a highly visible, two-state RGB LED status indicator
- Capacitive touch switch enables local muting of the microphone
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, natural sound
- Included isolators provide mechanical dampening of mounting surface vibration
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce breaths and plosive noises
- Available in six different lengths
- Requires 22 to 52V phantom power