The ES925C18/DS5 is a modular microphone system designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial sound applications. It includes a cardioid condenser microphone element, a 12.08" gooseneck and a desk stand power module.
The included microphone element provides a low-profile, along with a uniform cardioid polar pattern with a 120° acceptance angle, and comes supplied with a foam windscreen for protection against plosives. The element attaches to the small-diameter gooseneck, which provides highly flexible positioning options while maintaining a well-contoured appearance. The desk stand power module features a heavy die-cast construction along with no-slip bottom pads to minimize surface vibration-coupling to the microphone. Additionally, the desk stand is equipped with a touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch with local and remote switching options. Locally, it can be set to any one of 3 operating modes: "touch-on/touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute." The unit’s external contact closure allows for enhanced control in conference and boardroom installations, enabling you to trigger an external device, such as a camera or the lighting, from right the switch. The desk stand also comes equipped with a UniSteep® filter that provides steep low-frequency (LF) attenuation for improved sound pickup with no effect on vocal reproduction quality. The desk stand and the microphone element housing units each feature a highly visible, 2-state RGB LED status indicator. Included UniGuard® innovations offer unmatched immunity from radio frequency interference (RFI).
The Versatile A-T ES Series
Each component is interchangeable with other ES modular microphone components, allowing you to mix and match power module types (XLR, FM3, FM5, DS5), gooseneck lengths (4.85", 9.08", 12.08", 15.08", 18.08", 21.08"), and microphone polar patterns (MicroLine®, hypercardioid, cardioid, omnidirectional).
- Modular microphone system includes a microphone element, gooseneck andpower module – each interchangeable with components from other ES ModularMicrophones
- Desk stand and element housing both feature a highly visible, two-stateRGB LED status indicator
- Logic I/O capability permits control of remote devices from the deskstand’s touch-sensitive capacitive-type user switch
- Capacitive touch switch can be set to any one of 3 operating modes:"touch-on/touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute"
- Designed for professional sound reinforcement and other commercial soundapplications
- Interchangeable condenser microphone elements provide full-range, naturalsound
- Included low-profile element provides uniform cardioid polar pattern with120° acceptance angle
- Heavy die-cast construction and no-slip bottom pads minimize coupling ofsurface vibration to the microphone
- Local/remote switching operation enables independent microphone audio andcontrol output
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to360° (additional elements sold separately)
- Small-diameter gooseneck design permits highly flexible positioning
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of RFI
- Integral UniSteep® filter provides steep LF attenuation to improve soundpickup without affecting voice quality
- Includes foam windscreen