RF Venue product distributed by Audio-Technica The RF Venue DISTRO9 HDR represents a unique approach to high-quality RF signal distribution for wireless microphones. A new and proprietary design eliminates the old internal splitters most antenna distribution systems still use and replaces them with state of the art “divide by three” circuitry, providing up to nine low-noise channels of diversity wireless. And each output is clean: DISTRO9 HDR employs low-noise figure amplifiers and superior gain structure, providing over 60 dB of dynamic range across the spectrum. Any DISTRO9 HDR RF output can be cascaded to a second DISTRO9 HDR, eliminating the need for dedicated cascade ports and providing up to 17 wireless microphone channels in just two units of rack space. Providing coverage for large areas or multiple rooms is easy with the DISTRO9 HDR two-zone antenna inputs, each with DC power available for in-line amplifiers or active antennas. The DISTRO9 HDR is internally powered by a quiet and robust internal power supply that accepts mains input in any country. A convenient high-current rear connector provides several amps of DC power for receivers and other devices, depending on configuration. The DISTRO9 HDR is also ready for location sound cart applications and can be powered by batteries (optional DC power cable kit required). The DISTRO9 HDR is built for the rapidly changing RF spectrum landscape worldwide. It delivers superior gain flatness across VHF low, VHF high, T-Band, UHF, and 900 MHz ranges with low noise, making wireless microphone systems work and sound better, with fewer dropouts and noise artifacts.
- Highest-quality RF signal distribution for wireless microphones
- Nine low-noise channels of diversity wireless
- Low-noise figure amplifiers and superior gain structure provide over 60 dB of dynamic range across the spectrum
- Any output can be cascaded to a second DISTRO9 HDR for up to 17 wireless microphone channels in just two units of rack space
- Two zones of antenna coverage
- Superior gain flatness and stability across VHF low, VHF high, T-Band, UHF, and 900 MHz ranges
- Dedicated DC power port for receivers and accessories