The Audio-Technica ATW-C6100 is an interchangeable, hypercardioid, dynamic microphone capsule compatible with the ATW-T3202 3000 Series (Fourth Generation) handheld transmitter. The hypercardioid polar pattern produces maximum rejection of off-axis sound to effectively control feedback on stage. The multi-stage grille provides protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising clarity, while the dynamic transducer delivers a 60 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response tuned to enhance speech intelligibility, ideal for close-up vocal use in live-sound or studio applications.
- Interchangeable dynamic microphone capsule compatible with ATW-T3202 3000 Series (Fourth Generation) handheld transmitter
- For close-up vocal use in live-sound and studio applications
- Hypercardioid polar pattern provides maximum rejection of off-axis sound to help control feedback on stage
- 60 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response enhances vocal intelligibility while minimizing low-frequency noise
- Equivalent to AE6100 handheld microphone
- Rugged multi-stage grille provides multiple layers of protection against damage and noise caused by plosives