The Audio-Technica ATW-1302 System 10 PRO is a single-channel digital wireless handheld microphone system featuring a half-rack ATW-RC13 receiver chassis equipped with one ATW-RU13 receiver unit. It is well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or for permanent installations in educational facilities, conference rooms, small to mid-sized venues, and houses of worship, as well as broadcast studios.
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Automatic frequency selection and three levels of diversity reception provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
The ATW-1302 includes a handheld transmitter with an integrated hypercardioid microphone capsule. The transmitter provides up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 200'. Up to 10 mic channels can operate simultaneously in the same space.
The receiver unit can be removed from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away, connected via an Ethernet cable), for more reliable reception. The chassis can accommodate a second receiver unit (available separately), allowing you to set up a dual-channel wireless system—with an additional transmitter.
Up to five chassis can be linked using RJ12 cables, creating a stable environment in which up to 10 receiver units work together, with all receiving, transmitting, and frequency allocation coordinated to prevent audio dropouts.
- The System 10 PRO offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
- The rugged handheld transmitter features an integrated dynamic microphone capsule that delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility.
- The mic's hypercardioid polar pattern tightly focuses audio capture on the subject directly in front of the mic, minimizing background noise and feedback.
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Rugged Receiver Chassis
- The durable half-rack receiver chassis can house one or two receiver units and can be mounted alone using the included mounting brackets and screws. Two chassis can be mounted side-by-side using the included joining plate, allowing four wireless mic channels to occupy a single 19" rackspace for a compact multichannel installation.
- The chassis' front-panel display provides visual status information including RF signal level and the transmitter's battery life, along with a 3-color audio-level LED and a Pair LED.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as output level controls and ground-lift switchs to help eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
Versatile Receiver Unit
- The receiver unit features two removable antennas.
- A 1/4"-20 thread allows for mounting the unit to a bracket, stand, and other fixture. The unit can also be permanently wall mounted using the included receiver unit holder.
Lightweight Handheld Transmitter
- The transmitter is housed in a lightweight, plastic chassis.
- An internal input trim control can be set—using the included screwdriver—to match the volume of your speaker or vocalist for distortion-free input.
- With just a quick press, the power switch on the transmitter doubles as a mute function. This function can be locked out to prevent an accident.