The white ATND933a from Audio-Technica is a low-profile hanging microphone engineered to deliver high-quality sound reinforcement for a wide variety of applications in theater and TV studios, houses of worship, professional performance stages, and similar environments. A Dante-enabled plate-mount power module is included, designed for ceiling or wall installation and easy connection to your network via Cat5e (or better) cable.
This version of the microphone features a narrow MicroLine polar pattern, which uses both an interference tube and a pressure-gradient capsule to create a very narrow pickup pattern with a 90° acceptance angle, focusing audio capture tightly on the subject. The mic includes a permanently attached 50' cable terminating in a TA3F connector that plugs into the power module. The low-profile power-module mount features a red/green LED status ring and is powered via network PoE. To match your decor, the removable circular face plate can be painted with commercially available spray paint.
- Wall/ceiling plate power module with Dante network output permits permanent installation in standard, 2-gang electrical box and direct connection to the network via Ethernet cable
- Designed for quality-sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups, and theater stages
- MicroLine pickup pattern with interference tube provides Audio-Technica's tightest polar pattern, focusing audio capture on the person speaking and reducing background noise and feedback issues when sound reinforcement gear is used
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Included steel hanger positions microphone over performers
- Logic input accepts external switch for connection to the Dante network
- Red/green LED status ring
- Power module features switches for low-cut filter and three position gain level selector (+30 dB, +40 dB, +50 dB)
- Powered by network PoE