The white ATND933a from Audio-Technica is a low-profile, hanging microphone engineered to deliver high-quality sound reinforcement for a wide variety of applications in theater and TV studios, houses of worship, professional performance stages, and similar environments. A Dante-enabled plate-mount power module is included, and it's designed for ceiling or wall installation and easy connection to your network via Cat 5e (or better) cable.
This version of the mic features a hypercardioid polar pattern with a 100° angle of acceptance, providing a tight pickup pattern that focuses audio capture on the performers with less background sound. The mic's versatile modular design offers several mic capsule options (available separately) with varying polar patterns, allowing you to tailor the mic to your application. The mic includes a permanently attached 50' cable terminating in a TA3F connector that plugs into the power module. The low-profile power-module mount features a red/green LED status ring and is powered via network PoE. To match your decor, the removable circular face plate can be painted with commercially available spray paint.
- Wall/ceiling plate power module with Dante network output permits permanent installation in standard, 2-gang electrical box and direct connection to the network via Ethernet cable
- Designed for quality-sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, and other demanding sound pickup applications
- Small size and excellent response are ideal for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups, and theater stages
- Uniform hypercardioid polar pattern with 100° acceptance angle
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360°
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Integral UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Included steel hanger positions microphone over performers
- Logic input accepts external switch for connection to the Dante network
- Red/green LED status ring
- Power module features switches for low-cut filter and three position gain level selector (+30, +40, +50 dB)
- Powered by network PoE