The ATND931aML MicroLine® (line cardioid) condenser gooseneck microphone from Audio-Technica features a low-profile and rugged-yet-highly-flexible design—ideally suited for use within installed applications. It features UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology for outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI), and attaches to the included ATND8734a Dante-enabled wall/ceiling plate/power module via a special female TA3-type connector engineered to optimize immunity to radio frequency interference (RFI).
The onboard power module comes equipped with a UniSteep® 80 Hz low-cut filter, along with a 3-position input gain level selector (+30 dB, +40 dB, and +50 dB), as well as a red/green LED status indicator (all remotely controllable via third-party software*). It mounts in a standard metal U.S. 2-gang electrical box, and its built-in RJ45 output jack enables easy network connection via CAT5e (or better) cable
* For a list of compatible third-party software contact your Sales Pro.
It provides a MicroLine® polar pattern with narrow 90° acceptance angle, and comes supplied with a 2-stage foam windscreen. It features a low-reflectance black finish (also available in a white finish - ATND931aMLW - sold separately). Additional interchangeable elements – omnidirectional (360°), cardioid (120°) and hypercardioid (100°) – are available separately (contact your Sales Pro for further details).
This latest "a" version also offers plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies, and increases the Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security, cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more.
Boardrooms • School and government settings • Teleconferencing • Houses of worship • Other installed applications
- Wall/ceiling plate power module with Dante™ network output permits permanent installation in standard, 2-gang electrical box and direct connection to the network via Ethernet cable
- Uniform MicroLine® polar pattern provides narrow 90º acceptance angle
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Logic input accepts external switches for connection to the Dante network
- UniGuard® RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep® filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to minimize pickup of undesired ambient noise
- Rugged, easy-to-adjust, small-diameter gooseneck can be positioned quickly into desired shape
- Available interchangeable elements permit angle of acceptance from 90° to 360° (note: additional mic elements sold separately)
- Plug-and-play compatibility with AES67 networks, including those that utilize Livewire, RAVENNA and Q-LAN AoIP technologies
- Increases Dante Domain Manager features, adding role-based security,cross-subnet routing, SNMP alerts and more