The ATM75cH Cardioid Condenser Headworn Microphone from Audio-Technica is a microphone with a permanently attached 55" miniature cable terminated with a screw-down, cH-style 4-pin connector for use with an Audio-Technica wireless bodypack transmitter equipped with a cH-style jack. It can be used by drummers, keyboard players, guitarists, or anyone requiring hands-free operation. The ATM75cH can be worn on the left or right side and is built with a 100 Hz to 13 kHz frequency response and ships with a foam windscreen.
- Ideal for drummers, keyboard players, guitarists or anyone requiring hands-free operation
- Low-visibility headband provides stable, comfortable fit
- Pivot-mounted flexible mic boom descends from left or right side
- Cardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance