Housed in a durable steel chassis, and providing up to 30 dB of attenuation in 10 dB increments, the AT8202 Line Attenuator prevents overloads on sensitive input stages and is even compatible with phantom power applications.
- Prevents overload of sensitive input stages
- Provides -19, -20, or -30 dB of attenuation
- Compatible for use in phantom-powered applications
- Durable steel case provides optimum shielding from hum
- For use with balanced Lo-Z microphones
- Can be plugged directly into a female 3-pin chassis-mount connector