The AT2035PK vocal microphone pack is designed for streamers, podcasters, and other content creators who need a versatile, easy-to-install, easy-to-adjust boom microphone setup. The pack includes an AT2035 cardioid condenser microphone, a pair of ATH-M20x professional monitor headphones and a studio boom arm threaded with a XLR cable.
The adjustable studio boom arm clamps securely to desks, tables and other flat surfaces up to 55 mm (2.2") thick. The boom is threaded internally with an XLR cable for a clean appearance and unhindered operation. Offering full 360° rotation and adjustable, spring-stabilized joints, the boom arm repositions quickly for optimal mic placement.
The rugged AT2035 side-address studio condenser microphone delivers exceptional detail and low noise. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the AT2035 handles high sound pressure levels with ease. The mic comes with an AT8458 shock mount to attenuate any noise, shock or vibration that’s transmitted through boom. Its analog XLR output connects easily to a digital converter or mixer.
Rounding out the pack are the ATH-M20x pro headphones, part of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed M-Series line. With 40 mm drivers tuned for enhanced low-frequency performance and comfortable, sound-isolating earpads, the M20x headphones are perfect for long monitoring sessions.
- AT2035 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Mic
- ATH-M20x Monitor Headphones
- Desktop Boom Arm with XLR Cable
- Cardioid Pattern Lessens Room Noise
- Switchable -10 dB Pad Hinders Distortion
- Low-Cut Filter Limits Bass Buildup
- Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise
- Handles Immense Sound Pressure Levels
- XLR Output for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power