Balancing value and strong audio performance, the Audio-Technica AT2035 condenser microphone offers a smooth and detailed sound at a price point that's accessible for home-based musicians, vocalists, and podcasters. The large-diaphragm condenser capsule incorporates a cardioid polar pattern for minimal feedback and off-axis noise, a welcome trait when tracking in untreated rooms. Plus, the supplied custom shockmount helps keep extraneous handling and foot noise down.
Engage the -10 dB pad to increase headroom and capture incredibly loud sources up to 158 dB SPL without distortion. When low-frequency rumble/hum or overwhelming bass invade your signal, turn on the 80 Hz high-pass filter switch to attenuate the lows without resorting to EQ. Since the AT2035 is a solid-state condenser with an XLR output, it should be mated to an XLR-equipped mic preamp capable of sending 48V phantom power, or anything between 11 to 52 VDC.
- For Voice, Instruments, Drums & Cabs
- Cardioid Pattern Lessens Room Noise
- Switchable -10 dB Pad Hinders Distortion
- Low-Cut Filter Limits Bass Buildup
- Shockmount Inhibits Vibration Noise
- Large-Diaphragm Condenser Capsule
- Handles Immense Sound Pressure Levels
- Includes Protective Pouch
- XLR Output for Hookup to Mic Preamp
- Operates on 48V Phantom Power