The Audio-Technica Consumer AT-XP3 is specially designed for the needs of professional DJs and features a highly rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS) / glass fiber body with a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. The AT-XP3 offers an output level of 5.5mV, while the 0.6mm conical bonded stylus tracks the center of the record groove for reliable performance and high-quality audio reproduction. Additionally, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- 0.6 mil conical bonded stylus tip
- Highly rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body
- 5.5mV high-level output
- Tracking force of 2 to 4g (3g standard)
- Durable carbon fiber-reinforced ABS cantilever and nylon wire suspension ensure precise tracking
- Design offers maximum visibility of the stylus tip
- Great tracking and channel separation for high-fidelity sound
- AT-XP3 cartridge is compatible with any XP or VM95 series replacement stylus, offering a wide choice of options for every budget and application
The black Audio-Technica Consumer AT-HS6 is a lightweight (9g) headshell mount. Featuring an aluminum die-cast body, it is designed to keep vibration to the bare minimum. The finger lift is positioned near the front of the headshell to enable precise placement of the stylus onto the record. The headshell is equipped with quad wire terminals and comes with mounting hardware.