The PoE 8301 IP paging adapter provides a dry page output to a traditional amplifier, thereby offering a seamless bridge from VoIP to a legacy analog voice paging / public address (PA) system. The device also functions as a scheduler for automated bells, tones, and announcements. A contact closure and music input also feature on the 8301.
The paging adapter is a fully compliant 3rd party SIP endpoint. As a result, the 8301 IP paging adapter is compatible with most hosted / cloud and premise-based VoIP telephone systems.
The 8301 SIP Paging Adapter and Scheduler is UL/CSA, FCC and CE certified. The paging adapter includes brackets for wall mounting and is a PoE device.
- IP paging adapter for public address (PA) and emergency notification.
- Isolated and balanced line output eliminates hum / noise to a traditional amplifier.
- Secure SIP using TLS and SRTP.
- Configuration via user friendly web interface or auto-provisioning.
- Music input.
- Wideband HD voice for high intelligibility speech.
- Customize WAV files for emergency notification / alerting and telephone loud ringing.
- Configurable line output supports amplifier input impedance between 600 Ohm and 10 kOhm.
- Eliminates the need for an FXS port or ATA.
- Simultaneously multicast to IP endpoints and provide line output audio to support both IP and analog infrastructure as one unified public address (PA) system.
- Ideal for integrating legacy analog public address (PA) systems in education, retail, manufacturing, transport terminals (i.e., airports, bus and rail stations), healthcare, government and other commercial environments.