The HD-100 is a cost-friendly Full-HD Broadcast Camera designed for any level of production. Packed with a 1/2.5″ progressive CMOS image sensor and interchangeable lens, the HD-100 provides clear, crisp HD video suitable for any existing workflow. The HD-100 offers versatile Full-HD resolutions including drop-frames, adjustable video settings, and a small rugged form factor, making it perfect anywhere you need it to be.
- Full HD Progressive Scan sensor captures sharp and vivid color under different light conditions.
- Advanced digital image processor provides vivid and detailed images by utilizing WDR, White Balance, and Noise Reduction.
- Motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter leads to effective noise reduction for motion video without blur.
- HDMI seamless video performance.
- Black Level Set-up provides the better color transition from digital to analog.
- Auto White Balance and shutter speed provides the optimized performance in a variety of situations.
- Interchangeable lens design makes it compatible with auto-iris CS and C mount lenses.
- Built-in OSD controls for customizable image settings.
- Versatile, compact, and rugged design.