Updated March 25, 2022
Update on Supply Chain Constraints, Possible Fluctuations in Product Inventory and Pricing
- Ongoing global supply chain constraints may cause some items to experience shipping delays. We continue to work through these highly fluid, industry-wide challenges, which are resulting in pricing volatility and longer-than-normal delivery times for many manufacturers.
- Due to these ongoing issues, it may take longer until some items are back in stock. We are working hard to provide our best estimates and delivery options in order to get your products to you as soon as possible.
- Due to an increase in demand, Creation Networks has been experiencing fluctuations in both pricing and inventory. We cannot guarantee that inventory will not change or that prices will stay the same. For best product availability and pricing, we recommend placing orders as soon as possible.
- If prices increase following your order or items become unavailable, a Creation Networks account manager can work with you to come up with another option.
Shipping Impacts and Recommendations
- While Creation Networks is processing orders normally without disruption and our Distribution Centers are operating as expected, nearly all freight and parcel carriers continue to deal with higher-than-normal package volumes, which may delay order shipping and delivery.
- Shipping status will be updated online as usual, but please note that even on guaranteed services, such as Next Day Air, potential shipping delays may occur.
- Please also be aware that nearly all carriers are imposing surcharges, specifically for residential deliveries. These surcharges are impacting customer freight costs. To reduce additional costs, Creation Networks recommends shipping to commercial addresses, rather than residential addresses, if possible.
Best Practices for Working with Creation Networks in the Current Product-Constrained Environment
- For best product availability and pricing, we recommend placing orders as soon as possible.
- To counteract unforeseen price increases, please minimize the time between receiving a quote and placing an order.
- Work with your account manager to forecast your needs for the next 6 months if possible.
- Be prepared to place an order well in advance of your forecasted needs depending on lead times.
- Creation Networks is committed to helping our customers work through these supply chain constraints and helping you find a product and pricing solution that works best for your business.